Information About Us
- Our Blog
- Ongoing Milk Wars cause casualties
- Phishing produces a sad result
- Too many snouts in the trough.
- The ATO has a BIG win using Benchmarking.
- 12 Steps to correct a MYOB SQL database challenge $$$$$$$
- 7 Reasons Why You Need To have A Will $$$$$$$ | What happens if you die without a Will?
- There are ways to insulate yourself from ATO benchmark attack!
- High quality record keeping for a small business is now crucial.
- ATO continues to ramp up Business Bench marking
- Understanding Derivatives
- What is Incorporation (.Inc)?
- Challenges with the new MYOB AO; a new users perspective
- It is tax time and the scammers are back
- What assistance do First Home buyers receive?
- Everyone loses through price discounting.
- Are you paying back too much interest on your Mortgage or Loan?
- Shop around for home finance
- A cheaper way to dry cereal grain
- Are Tax Office Business Benchmarks a necessary evil?
- What types of ownership do Retirement Villages offer?
- What types of Retirement Accommodation are available?
- What is a retirement community / village / home?
- How having a Succession Plan can improve your lifestyle!
- Negative Gearing of Property
- Do you have a valid Will? When you die will the ones you love get what you want them to have? Or will the taxman get most of it?
Things We Do
- Farm / Agricultural Accounting
- Estate Planning
- Rental Property
- Selling a Business
- Succession Planning, handing on the business, handing on the farm
- Strategic business planning, business growth
- Family Trusts, Business Trusts
- Accounting for Trades people
- BAS Preparation & Banklink
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Business Consulting
- Business Coaching & Development
- Business Benchmarking
- Business shock proofing
- Business Startup
- Cashflow forecasting
- Trade Accounting and Tax
Finance / Loans
Tax and Audit
- Tax Benchmarking facts
- Tax fact sheet
- Capital Gains
- Fuel Schemes
- Fringe Benefits
- GST Management
- Land Tax facts
- PAYG facts
Suggested Useful Links
Soldier Settlement in Tasmania after WW II - Historical Archive
- Milne and Others v The Attorneys General of Tasmania and Others
- Milne and Others v AG of Tasmania - High Court judgement